How We’re Handling The Coronavirus (COVID19)
As we enter this unprecedented situation, Motorcars Acura is dedicated to keeping each of our valuable customers and staff members healthy and safe. We would like to take this time to let you know that we are here to help, whether you are in need of service for your vehicle or in need of a new vehicle for essential transportation.
Our premium valet service, Motorcars on Demand, is available for pick-up and drop-off of your vehicle for service and our valets are taking extra precautions to sanitize your vehicle during the process. You can schedule service online or call us at (440) 439-8400.
If you are in need of a new vehicle for essential transportation, please know that you can typically complete the entire sales process online. From calculating payments, to credit approvals, to trade-in evaluations, it’s never been easier to purchase a vehicle from the comfort of your own home.
Our Sales Department is also available by appointment and can do remote delivery of vehicles. Our Sales Department is available through contact forms on our website, online chat, email, text, and phone.
If you need to visit the dealership in person, take comfort in the fact that our facility is being regularly cleaned and disinfected. We are closely following 6-foot social distancing procedures, regularly sanitizing high-volume touch surfaces, and taking a number of extra precautions to keep our facility as hygienic as possible.
If you are a high-risk individual and have any service or transportation needs, please contact us and we’ll make arrangements for your needs.
At Motorcars Acura our customers are like family, and like you we are taking various measures to keep everyone safe and healthy during the continued COVID-19 developments. These steps include the following:
- We will regularly consult the CDC and Ohio Department of Health websites for guidance on preventive measures that we can take.
- If you do not feel comfortable visiting the dealership for service, we offer Motorcars On Demand vehicle pick-up and drop-off (call service @ 440-439-8400 and ask your service consultant for details).
- The vast majority of information gathering and business dealings can take place with your sales associate via phone, email, or text message. We have installed hand-sanitizing stations throughout the dealership to allow personnel and visitors to clean their hands more frequently.
- We have increased the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas, including paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles, are cleaned. We are requiring everyone to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- We ask that everyone refrain from physical contact such as handshaking (etc.) with each other as well as our customers.
- We have distributed critical information to all of our employees to help prevent communicable illnesses.
Our showroom offices and showroom vehicles are disinfected and cleaned throughout the day – these measures include the use of disinfectant cleaning agents and increased frequency. As always, we are continuing to look for new and better ways to provide all of our clients with a convenient, safe, and enjoyable experience here at Motorcars Acura.
What Is Motorcars on Demand?
Motorcars on Demand is designed to make it easier than ever to get your Acura the maintenance or service it needs. This available service offers a convenient solution for servicing your Acura with round-trip pickup/delivery.
Pick-up & Delivery Service – If you’re within 25 miles of the dealership, a professional driver will pick up your vehicle, leave a loaner vehicle, and drive your vehicle in for service. All without the need to leave your home!
Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection – While your vehicle receives expert care and attention, your Acura will also get a comprehensive multi-point vehicle inspection. Our team of service professionals will review the results of this inspection with you and bring to your attention any recommendations.
Quick Clean – After your service has been completed, we will wash your vehicle, vacuum the interior, clean the windows, clean the wheels, and dress the tires for you. Since it’s always a rewarding feeling to drive a clean car, Motorcars Acura is here to help your ride look like the day it was new.