College Grad Program
You’ve worked hard to earn your college degree, and everyone at Motorcars Acura wants to recognize your achievement with an extra $500 towards the purchase or lease of any 2022 or newer MDX, and 2021 or newer ILX, TLX, and RDX models (excludes Acura NSX and PMC models) when financed or leased through AFS*. The Acura College Graduate Program is a fantastic way to start building your credit history along with the option to defer your first payment for 90 days*.
Qualifications for the Acura College Grad Program
- Have graduated in the past two years or will graduate in next six months
- Have proof of employment (or firm commitment from employer)
- No adverse credit history
- Provide Motorcars Acura with credit and document requirements
- Option to defer first payment for 90 days
- Excellent way to build credit
- Flexible and competitive finance and lease packages
Your New Acura is Just 5 Steps Away
- Pick out a new Acura vehicle online or at our dealership
- Bring in a copy of your diploma or letter from your registrar’s office showing you’ve graduated within the last 2 years or your anticipated graduation within the next 6 months
- Bring in your proof of employment (or firm commitment from employer)
- Submit an Acura Finance Application
- Drive off in your new Acura!
Want to learn more? Contact Motorcars Acura for additional information on the Acura College Grad Program.
*The Acura Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
 For well-qualified clients who meet Acura College Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Acura Financial Services (AFS). Savings offer applies to any new 2022 or newer MDX, and 2021 or newer ILX, TLX, and RDX models (excludes Acura NSX and PMC models) when financed or leased through AFS. Only offered at participating dealerships. Only one $500 Acura College Graduate Program savings offer per vehicle. $500 towards Cap Cost Reduction or Down Payment Assistance with the lease or purchase of a new and not previously reported sold Acura vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer valid through April 3, 2023, and may be terminated at any time.
 Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free) is only available with traditional financing (not leasing).
 Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract. Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months. No adverse credit history. Master’s, Bachelor’s or Associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Provide Acura dealer with credit and document requirements.