2022 Acura Sedan Models
If you’re searching for a luxury sedan that delivers performance, style, and innovative technology — you’ll discover two distinctive choices in the Acura model lineup. From track-focused performance to premium refinement, the Integra and TLX are the perfect fit for just about any type of lifestyle. Motorcars Acura has assembled this useful guide to help you decide which of these impressive models is the right sedan for you.
Acura Sedans Compared
|Engine||VTEC®-Enhanced DOHC 1.5-Liter Turbocharged 4-Cylinder Engine||Standard 2.0-liter Turbo inline-4 or available 3.0-liter Turbo V6 Engine|
|All-Wheel Drive||Not Available||Available|
|Cargo Volume||24.3 cubic feet||13.5 cubic feet|
|Headroom (front / 2nd)||37.6 / 36.4 inches||37.2 / 36.7 inches|
|Legroom (front/rear)||42.3 / 37.4 inches||42.4 / 34.9 inches|
Sportier and more sophisticated than most compact luxury sedans, the Acura Integra has enhanced style to match its proven performance and technological innovations. Standard on every Integra, the collection of AcuraWatch™ active safety and driver-assistive technologies helps you drive smarter and stay one step ahead of danger. Access infotainment via the optional 9-inch Touchscreen Display and 10.2-inch Digital Instrument Cluster which features easy-to-use menus and command structures. Its standard 1.5-liter VTEC®-Enhanced Turbocharged DOHC 4-Cylinder with 200 horsepower and 192 lb-ft of torque comes paired to a CVT automatic or an optional segment-exclusive 6-speed manual to add a dose of excitement to your commute.
- Standard VTEC®-enhanced DOHC 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine (200 horsepower / 192 lb-ft of torque) and CVT automatic transmission or available segment-exclusive 6-speed manual transmission
- Standard 10.2-inch Acura Precision Cockpit™ digital gauge cluster and 7-inch digital touchscreen with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration
- Integrated Dynamics System (IDS) with three distinct driving modes (Comfort, Normal, and Sport)
- Available A-Spec® sport appearance package featuring stainless steel pedals, red gauge needles, and contrast stitching on the steering wheel, seats, shifter, and shift boot
- Optional 16-speaker ELS STUDIO 3D® premium audio system
- Standard AcuraWatch™ suite of active safety and driver-assistive technologies
- Power Moonroof with Tilt
Representing the progressive, forward-thinking nature of all Acura sedans, the TLX is infused with precision craftsmanship and uncompromised luxury. Cutting-edge tech is found throughout the cabin of the TLX, helping to inspire every drive. You can expect spirited performance from the 272 horsepower turbocharged four-cylinder engine or the optional 355 horsepower turbo V6. Both engines are backed by a smooth and responsive ten-speed automatic transmission, and both are available with the sure-footed traction of Acura Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD). Standard Sport seats with perforated Milano premium leather provide an unrivaled combination of comfort and support to help you relax as the miles fly past your windshield.
- Sport seats with perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior
- 18-inch bright finish aluminum-alloy wheels
- 10.2-inch HD display with True Touchpad Interface™
- Available ELS Studio® Premium Audio System with 17 speakers
- Bluetooth streaming audio with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration
- Available Type S model with a 3.0-Liter turbocharged direct injection V6
- Available SH-AWD® (Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™)